Wednesday

its BACON

I don't eat Bacon. I don't eat swine. To quote a great movie (yes, I quote movies):

"Pigs are filthy animals. I don't eat filthy animals."

I do happen to live pigs, I just don't eat them. Despite that, my friends have sufficiently exposed me to the love affair many engage in with Bacon.

So here is some RIDICULOUS Bacon paraphernalia that actually exists out there, and I just don't understand...

The Bacon Lamp, for a warm meaty glow:



http://www.etsy.com/listing/52957774/love-me-some-bacon-lamp?ref=sc_3

Bacon Flavored Envelopes. Not recommended for dog owners, unless you WANT your dog to eat your mail.

http://mmmvelopes.com/


Bacon Bandages, Bacon Mints, Bacon Air Freshener, Bacon Lip Gloss, Bacon Toothpaste, Bacon Floss, Bacon Lollipop, Bacon Gum, Bacon Toothpicks... and that's just some of the edibles, there are wearables as well.

Bacon BS

For the real bacon die hards, you can stay abreast of all things bacon on a daily basis with the iBacon App, and get updates like Bakon Booze and Bacon cologne.

None of this has made me want to eat bacon.

No comments:

Post a Comment