Wednesday

Booty Bras


I really really wish this were a joke.
It is not.
Booty Bras. Bum Lifters. Padded Panties. Butt and Hip Pads.
This exploration went from funny to disturbing real quick. And that was before I saw the "For The Men" section.

I tried really hard to post one of the men's shapewear images, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. They were all too disturbing. If you're cursed with morbid curiosity, you can browse for yourself here:

http://www.lovemybubbles.com/land-mens-shapewear.shtml

I'm concerned with our society. What are we doing that wearing full blown body metamorphosing undergarments is seemingly a growing trend. Guys, what on earth would you do if you went home with your girl only to unwrap a complex system of lifters and shapers and pads and god knows what else. Maybe it's the hippy in me, but I think fake hair, eyelashes, and nails are bad enough, now we have to contort our bodies with fake curves from head to toe as well?

While I know push up and padded bras have been around for decades, I'll say this: you can't change the shape/size of your breasts through eating healthy or working out. So for those who are not willing to undergo the knife to alter their natural breast size, a bra can enhance what they were born with(out).

For those who want to change their ass size/shape, or hips, or waist, or god knows what else they make these torture garments for: do a god damn squat, or lunge, or run, or jump, or plank, or bridge, or any form of exercise. Because looking good in clothing will only take you so far...

Gawk at our deranged world here:
http://www.lovemybubbles.com/shopBB.shtml

Oh, also, "love my bubbles"? PLEASE. If any of these people really loved their "bubbles" or bodies, they would not be shopping on this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment