Thursday

Down in Mississippi, Up to No Good

"We asked voters on this poll whether they think interracial marriage should be legal or illegal- 46% of Mississippi Republicans said it should be illegal..."

This was posted today. TODAY. This is CURRENT news. 46%. Forty-Six Percent.

Honestly, I'm shocked, but not for the reason you probably think. I'm shocked because I didn't even think interracial marriage was an issue we were discussing. I kinda thought that debate option had been taken off the table years ago. I mean, how did they even think to ask that question? My west coast naivety had me thinking that Gay Marriage was the issue. How ignorant/progressive of me.

Those people exist. Scary.

http://publicpolicypolling.blogspot.com/2011/04/barbour-bryant-lead-in-mississippi.html

No comments:

Post a Comment