Wednesday

Team Ghost Riders

Team Ghost Riders.
It SOUNDS like some ridiculous rap group. It SOUNDS like a terrible western movie.

Want to know what it doesn't sound like?
It doesn't sound like monkeys riding border collies herding big horned sheep.

But it is. It absolutely is.

Honestly, I think I'm gonna start saving today so I can hire this guy for my next birthday.

It's monkeys, dressed as cowboys, riding dogs, herding animals at least ten times their size, with horns. I'm sorry, I just can't get over that this exists.




The website for Team Ghost Riders is:

http://teamghostriders.com/index.html

When you load it, the center star says: COMEDY! and then shows a picture that apparently represents comedy. I mean, really, the whole existence is comedy, but whatever. Then it reads: ACTION! and shows a picture that is definitely not "action". Then it reads: FUN! and shows the image seen in the above screen capture. Unless that is Santa working his summer job, that belly is not fun. Running out of descriptive words it then says: MORE ACTION!

Someone is making a very good living doing this. I am going to quit my job tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment