Friday

Unicorns and Double Rainbows. For Sale.


I don't pay close attention to my junk email account, but every so often I go in there to weed through the things that need to be filed and the things that can be trashed. I was torn as to what I should do with this next one...

Unicorns and double rainbows with stars at sunset. On the beach.

Ok clever marketing execs, it worked, I'm intrigued.

I googled "Con Nuri Eleganza" to try to decipher where it is, but the only result that came up was for the very ad I was sent.

http://www.sniqueaway.com/con-nuri/

"Complimentary unicorn rentals complement hourly double rainbows"

First thought: Double Rainbows! But what does it mean?
Second thought: Since unicorns aren't real, this is clearly a joke. I search for more evidence and find:

Pack your bags now if you love…
Things that are shiny.
SOME REMINDERS
The elevator bears are not tame; be sure to heed the signs.

Ahh-menities
Dante's Inferno 24-hour exercise facility, complete with steam room
Gold, lots and lots of gold
Complimentary unicorn rentals
Jousting lessons
Evening s'mores by dragon firelight
Monkey butlers

Policies
Offer includes the All Inclusive Plan: All meals, beverages, compliments from attractive staff members, flip-flops for use on the pool deck, flip-flops to get to the flip-flops on the pool deck, nonaquatic watersports and shuttle service are included.
Rates quoted are for up to 2 people. Additional guests are welcome to sleep in the hall.
Attire at the property is business casual in the pool area. Tattoos must be visible at all times in each dining establishment.
Smoking is only permitted for guests who are on fire. A dousing fee may apply.
Reservations are highly recommended for things you actually want to do.


I do happen to love unicorns, shiny things, s'mores and flip-flops, so I opted to save it.
Turns out it was sent on April 1st (I went back and checked the date). It would likely be the coolest place ever, if it existed. Or does it?

No comments:

Post a Comment